Welcome to the Student Projects Guide! This guide will walk both students and faculty through the student project process. Student projects include senior projects, LSCE capstones, and master's theses.
To begin working with your Student Project space, login to Moodle and look for the "Student Projects" category within the Categorized Courses List block. Don't see your Student Project space? Send an email to TLTC@purchase.edu and let us know.
This guide contains six sections:
1. Setup: Steps for setting up a student project page in Moodle including designating faculty readers
2. Research: Tips for starting the research process
3. Find: Steps for accessing student projects from previous years
4. Format: Steps for formatting a student project for submission to the digital repository
5. Submit: Steps for submiting student projects to the digital repository & faculty approval process
6. Audio / Video: Steps for handing in the audio / video component of a student project
Questions? Ask Us!
Protip!: Dock Your Blocks
If you're unable to add your Project Information, be sure to Dock your Navigation and Administration blocks by clicking on the small highlighted box (as seen below).
This will move the designated block to your Dock area (far left side of your Moodle page) and free up space, allowing you to see your Project Information fields in their entirety.