Welcome to the Student Projects Guide! This guide will walk both students and faculty through the student project process. Student projects include senior projects, LSCE capstones, and master's theses.
To begin working with your Student Project space, login to Moodle and look for the "Student Projects" category within the Categorized Courses List block.
This guide contains five sections:
1. Setup: Steps for setting up a student project page in Moodle including designating first and second readers.
2. Research: Tips for starting the research process
3. Find: Steps for accessing student projects from previous years
4. Format: Steps for formatting a student project for submission to the digital repository
5. Submit: Steps for submiting student projects to the digital repository
If you're unable to add your Project Information, be sure to Dock your Navigation and Settings blocks by clicking on the small highlighted box (as seen below).
This will move the designated block to your Dock area (far left side of your Moodle page) and free up space to allow you to see your Project Information fields more easily.